Friday, April 1, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor - SwimSpot!

Are you aware of how close summer is?  And that means swim suit season is close.  I'm trying not to freak out about the 1000 crunches I need to be doing before I will even attempt to step in a bathing suit.  Every year I say I'm going to work out and get ready and before you know it, it's August and I'm still sporting my muffin top!  Oh well.  In the mean time I love browsing around the net for cute bathing suits I can dream about looking good in.  And SwimSpot.com is a site I love visiting. 


SwimSpot is the #1 best women’s swim wear and bathing suit web boutique in the world. And the suits featured on the site are designed and produced in the U.S.A.


About SwimSpot
SwimSpot.com features a great selection of one piece swimsuits, bikini tops and bottoms, and swimsuit cover-ups with a wide spectrum of styles and fits for women looking to purchase the perfect suit for the swim season.  AND they also have a little girl's line.  Since I'm not ready to stuff my rolls into their fabulous suits yet I got my daughter this awesome suit for this summer.  How adorable is that?  I'm making her matching flip flops and bow to rock it out this summer!




But if you are looking for a suit for you then you have to check out the Bikini Builder.  SwimSpot.com created the Bikini Builder application because they know that their customers not only want to shop the racks, but also want to play designer and come up with fresh looks to help them standout in a crowd. You can mix and match from hundreds of swimwear tops and bottoms.

I love how their site is filled with every design, style, and fit to accomadate every figure, shape, and size.  I adore their cover ups and their sales pretty much rock!!  Their customer service and shipping is top notch and this is a store and website I will be sharing with all my friends. 

AND I'm so excited to announce that SwimSpot is a Blogmania Sponsor for Texas Monkey.  That means that one lucky reader will win a $100 gift certificate to SwimSpot.  With summer so close, I know this will come in handy.
Happy & Healthy



Blogmania will take place starting April 9th and ending April 11th. Be sure to come back and enter to win this and so much more on my blog!
In the mean time stop by SwimSpot and let me know what suit you'd like if you won and please show this sponsor some love by:
Like SwimSpot on Facebook

Follow SwimSpot on Twitter



This contest ends April 11, 2011 at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen using Random.org
Good Luck!
This review is 100% my opinion alone and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was given a bathing suit to review but not paid for this review.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code