Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Mabel's Lables

My Monkey loves "stuff!"  She loves filling a bag or purse with "her stuff."  Her stuff consists of books, cups, bowls, crayons, anything she feels is "stuff" worthy.  I catch myself saying "my stuff" so at least she gets it honestly.  Well when she's toting her bag of stuff every where we go, it's easy to lose some of it or get it mixed up with another child's bag of stuff.  So I'm constantly pulling my hair out and getting frustrated not only at losing stuff but at stickers and lables not staying put.
That is until I found Mabel's Lables!
I was sent a great set of Label Out Loud Sticky Lables to review.

Choose the name, up to 20 characters, and the design from 20 different motifs. I chose the pink princess for my Monkey. They are bright and fun. I was quick to label all of her "stuff."
This line is:
Dishwasher safe

Microwave safe

UV resistant

Peel and stick


In need of labels in other areas? Mabel's Labels has you covered. From clothing, skinny labels, bag tags, household labels, etc. There is something for all of your labeling needs.


I am excited to have Mabel's Labels as one of my Blogmania Sponsors (April 9-11). One of my lucky readers will receive a set like mine from the Label Out Loud Stick Labels with the name and motif of your choice ($21 value).


Connect with Mabel's Labels online
Follow them on Twitter
Like them on Facebook : Mabel's Labels
Follow their Blog
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code