Monday, September 13, 2010

All About You Monday - Fall Decorations

All About You Monday, Show Share and Tell with Texas Monkey!

Texas Monkey


Last week was some pretty great link ups and I wanted to feature a few of them. 

Brandy from Gluesticks made these oh so cute Cupcakes in a Jar!  How perfect would these be to take to work or school party or any occasion really!




Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! shares with us a great tutorial on how to make this No Sew Table Runner!  I'm not great behind the sewing machine so this is right up my alley!


And Erin at The Bailey Family linked up her birthday boy's birthday bash on Big Bug Birthday, there are so many amazing details and goodies that you will want to check out!  Great job Erin! 


Be sure to grab a I've Been Featured Button! 

So are you ready for All About You Monday Link Up?


  • Link up a post that has to do with your Fall Decorations. Pictures of


    what you are working on, Projects you want to complete, favorite Fall colors etc.
  • OR Link up a craft post that you've done or been working on

  • Grab the All About You Button

  • Enjoy learning more about fellow bloggers.
  • If you decide to follow me be sure to let me know so that I can follow you back!
Last year I made a ghost tree and spider domain out of sticks and a glue gun.  I took awful pictures but wanted to share with you again. 



This year I'm thinking of some crafts like these.







And Don't you hate it when you can't find the links to source pictures and ideas you come across?  Yeah me too so if you recognize these amazing ideas please let me know so I can link back to them.

Come back next Monday where the All About You Theme is all about Ribbon!

Now link up ladies and have fun getting to know all about each other. Don't forget to come back next Monday and link up your craft project working with Ribbon, or any post that has to do with you or a project. Grab our button and spread the Word.

Happy Monday Y'all.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code