Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adding Pumpkins To Your Home

I don't know about you but here in Texas once August 1 hits most of us are ready for cooler Fall temps.  Of course we don't usually get those until oh say December but anything below 106 is usually welcomed with open arms.
Sometimes it's hard for me to bring my Fall decorations out when it's still so warm outside but leave it to blogging talented mommas posting their decor having me running to the garage and pulling my stuff out.  Of course those posts and pictures really just have me wanting new stuff or even to get crafting and making some eye candy but until I can get the free time to work on stuff for myself I must drool over pictures of things you have done instead.

For many many inspiring ideas, you can click HERE on the All About You Party Link UP where the theme was Fall decor.   But this post I wanted to focus more on pumpkins.

Are you having a party and need a way to keep drinks cool?  This is awesome, it will be a conversation piece I promise you! You can read about it HERE at Southern Living.


Good Housekeeping always has some pretty amazing and fun ideas and for those not fans of carving then you'll love their ideas of decorating without carving.  Like using ribbon, or washable markers, or paint!  These would be fun to do with your kids.

Poetic Home has me jumping up and down for this way of decorating with pumpkins.  Tacks!  Are you kidding me, how awesome is this!  And I love the stacking of them in the glass container. 

And I love the Monogram Pumpkin that The Lettered Cottage shows us how to do.  This is stunning!


The Simpler Life shows us how to make a Pumpkin Topiary that would be oh so cute on my front porch, and well any porch for that matter!


Head over to A Little Bit of Sanity for this awesome tut and see how she displays her pumpkins!  This is so neat!


Well I hope that gives you a little inspiration and a few ideas of how you can add fun and wow to your home using just pumpkins! 

Happy Hump Day Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code