Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday's Tutorial & I Made it On Tip Junkie

Have you seen this awesome "Mom I'm Bored" Jar from Somewhat Simple? I love it, I don't have kids old enough to need this yet but I'm tucking this one away for future use when I do start hearing those 3 dreaded words, Mom, I'm Bored. 

Go check it out. 

So I'm sure most of you know who Tip Junkie is right!?  Well I'm so excited to share that she has featured my Monkey Themed Birthday Party on one of her party posts today.  Please go check it out and show her some love.  Click Here

The MacKid Coby Snapp Video Camera winner will be announced today via the newsletter.  I wonder who won?  Are you subscribed?  You have lots of giveway chances available to you if you do.  I have some great ones in store.  Just click here to sign up. 

Have you read about Blogmania yet?  Texas Monkey is so excited to bring you It's My Party Giveaway.  You won't want to miss this one, I have some great prizes lined up for the winner and many more to add. 

And Don't Forget Talkin Tuesdays where we are getting to know our readers and gaining followers all in one stop blog party link up.

Come back tomorrow for For You Friday, where it's all about you! 

Happy Thursday Ya'll.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copy and Paste Code